Thursday, January 5, 2012

A Blog? That is so 2010!

So why a blog, now?  Well, my posts over on Google+ have been getting longer and longer, which REALLY defeats the purpose of G+.  Now that the two are linked, it is one LESS social media / site that I have to update!  (and as you all know, my update rates are slower than an APG-65 radar in Track While Scan mode... sorry, jet nerd joke there!)
More on the plan after the break...

So here is the dilemma.  Those of you who know me well realize that being succinct is not one of the life skills I have mastered.  On the other hand, I've noticed that there is a lot of content to share about Aviation photography and photo techniques in general.  Hopefully by moving this info to the Fox-3 Photography blog, I'll stop clobbering everyone's G+ pages with long posts that trail off into the infamous "dot-dot-dot" as G+ truncates whatever I write at a random spot, usually in mid-rant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment