Thursday, October 19, 2017
The "New" Lightroom CC - and why you hate it!
TA-4J image edited on LR CC - Win10 and Android
Let me warn you now – this blog post will probably anger 95% of Lightroom users. The other 5% won’t be mad because they are too dense to realize I am insulting them as well… So let me begin.
Read more »
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest